Friday, March 11, 2011

life with a baby...

Oh how life has changed...
No sleep, no sleep and no sleep....
Ok so you think I would be use to the whole no sleep thing but Charles Ansen is now 3 months old and is still not sleeping though the night. He is so much fun though. He is starting to try to roll over and is talking up a storm with his baby babble :)
I love being a mom and spending my dads with him just playing and taking him places.
all you want is the best for your babies and I hope i can give that to him. The hardest part is trying to stay calm when he is just crying and I don't know what is wrong.
He is such a blessing though, i am so glad that Charles is in our life and we are having so much fun being parents.

We love you chuck-a-matastic, Chuckles, Chuck, Charlie, Charles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment