So we found out in march that we were going to have our first cild, That's always exciting! So for the most part the pregnancy has been great. I was only sick for a week and there are only a few foods he will not let me eat....Tomatoes, tomato soup, tomato sause, spaghetti o's...but that's ok some day I will have Pizza and pasta and enjoy it again :) In August we found out that we are having a little BOY! we have been very blessed because we wanted a boy first. I can't complain too much about the pregnancy because I know some mothers out there have it bad, However this last month has been a struggle. My doctor retired and I have to see someone new and then I found out from him that I have Cholestasis:
which is Pregnancy hormones that affect gallbladder function, resulting in slowing or stopping the flow of bile. The gallbladder holds bile that is produced in the liver, which is necessary in the breakdown of fats in digestion. When the bile flow is stopped or slowed down, this causes a build up of bile acids in the liver which can spill into the bloodstream. So I have to be on medication and be watched very closely to make sure that the baby is fine and that it doesn't turn into Toxemia. So that has been fun because it makes you itch so bad!!
I just cannot wait till the little guy arrives and I can hold him and kiss him and actually start the fun Journey of motherhood.
No comments:
Post a Comment